The Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) provides energy conservation measures to reduce the utility bills of low-income Hoosiers across the state. The program offers clients a permanent solution to reducing their energy bills by making their homes more energy efficient. The United States Department of Energy (DOE) allocates funds to IHCDA for distribution to our network of Community Action Agencies to perform weatherization work.
Click here to view a brochure about the program.
- What is the process for weatherizing my home?
- How much money will I have to contribute?
- Why should I weatherize my home?
- What are the requirements to participate in the Weatherization Assistance Program?
- How do I apply?
- How can I report a problem with Home Energy Conservation Program?
- How can I lower my energy costs without weatherization?
- What if I have been denied participation in the Weatherization Assistance Program?