Energy Assistance Program PY2022
The Energy Assistance Program (EAP) is currently closed. Online and mail-in applications for Program Year 2022 will open on October 1, 2021. Please contact your local service provider or visit this webpage on or after October 1, 2021 for further information or to apply.
The Energy Assistance Program (EAP) application to help pay energy and water bills is open from October 1, 2021, to May 16, 2022 at 5 p.m. ET. Please read below to learn how to apply.
New this year: Apply for water assistance when you apply for your energy assistance. If you pay your water/wastewater bill, check “water” on your EAP application and include your water bill to be considered for water assistance. See more details below.
- What is the process for weatherizing my home?
- How much money will I have to contribute?
- Why should I weatherize my home?
- What are the requirements to participate in the Weatherization Assistance Program?
- How do I apply?
- How can I report a problem with Home Energy Conservation Program?
- How can I lower my energy costs without weatherization?
- What if I have been denied participation in the Weatherization Assistance Program?