Energy Assistance Program
Thank you for your interest in the Energy Assistance Program. The application period for Program Year 2021 began on Monday, September 14, 2020. Information regading Program Year 2021, including how you may apply, is posted below. Please review this information in its entirety and be sure that you have all required documentation before you complete an application.
If you need immediate assistance, please call 211 or contact your Local Service Provider for referrals to additional resources available in your area. If you are currently scheduled for disconnection on your heating or electric utility, please contact your utility provider and negotiate a payment agreement to avoid disconnection.
- What is Energy Assistance?
- What are the Income Limits and Eligibility Requirements?
- When Can I Apply for EAP?
- What is Moratorium?
- How long will it take before I get my benefit?
- How can I appeal if I was denied or if I believe my benefit amount is incorrect?
- How Do I Apply for EAP?
- How do I access the EAP Online Application Portal?
- What should i do if I am about to be disconnected?
- What other kinds of Utility Assistance is available?
- Your Appeal Rights and Right to Timely Processing of Your Energy Assistance Program Application
- What is the Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP)?