Developers of multifamily housing are essential partners in IHCDA’s mission to provide safe, decent and affordable rental housing across Indiana. Through federal tax credits, tax-exempt bond financing, grants and loans, IHCDA leverages private capital to produce affordable housing for families, seniors, persons with disabilities, and persons experiencing homelessness.
You’ll find innovative and cost-effective financing options detailed in this section. If you still have questions, please contact us for more information.
- Community Based Development Organizations (CBDO)
- Community Housing Development Organizations (CHDO)
- Development Fund (DF)
- Environmental Review and Section 106
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME)
- Housing Trust Fund
- Moving Forward Program
- Opportunity Investment Consortium of Indiana
- Rental Housing Tax Credits (RHTC)
- Supportive Housing
- Utility Allowances