Brownfields Redevelopment Success Stories
The following are summaries of some of the successful brownfield projects that have been achieved using state and/or federal assistance, including grants and loans, as well as Comfort and Site Status Letters.
- B-Line Trail, Bloomington
- Former Columbus Wood Treating, Columbus, page 5
- Former Elkhart Foundry, Elkhart, page 3
- Indianapolis Solar Farm receives Governor’s Award for Environmental Excellence, Indianapolis
- Wheeler Mission Ministries, Indianapolis page 7
- Former Indy East Motel, Indianapolis page 5
- Former Winona Hospital, Indianapolis page 6
- Promotion Company, Indianapolis
- Keep Indianapolis Beautiful Headquarters, Indianapolis
- Former Gas Stations 25th and Delaware, Indianapolis
- Former Ertel Manufacturing, Indianapolis
- Former Ertel Manufacturing Project Receives Indiana Governor's Award for Environmental Excellence
- "Brownfields Program Spouting Progress" This article highlighting the Indiana Brownfields Program and the Former Ertel Manufacturing site redevelopment first appeared in the Indiana Chamber of Commerce’s BizVoice® magazine.
- Green Remediation in South Bend-Windmills are a Sight For Sore Eyes-January 2011, Page 5
- Keep Indianapolis Beautiful Headquarters, Indianapolis New YMCA and Skate Park, Wabash
- Former Studebaker 8/Green Tech, South Bend
- Terre Haute Maple Street Pond Park, Terre Haute, page 3
- Former Lakeview Nursing Home/Maple Street Pond Park, Terre Haute
Submit a Brownfield Success Story
The Program is always looking to highlight successful local redevelopment projects. Stakeholders can learn from each other, so share your stories and allow the Program to be a vehicle on that road to success!! To submit a brownfield success story, please contact
Michele Oertel at firstname.lastname@example.org.