Utilization Review Agent Initial Registration
The IDOI provides requirements for Certification of Registration for a new Utilization Review Agent under IC 27-8-17 and applicable regulation IAC 760 1-46.
Initial registration for a new Utilization Review Agent can be completed electronically at www.sircon.com/Indiana or submitted by paper. The following items must be submitted in order to register as an Utilization Review Agent:
- $150 Application Fee
- Utilization Review Agent Checklist- Complete the “Located” column with the section/page number in the submission where the item can be found. Attach supporting documentation.
URAC accreditation does not waive any requirement for documentation submission.
Send paper registration submission to the following address:
Indiana Department of Insurance
Attn: Utilization Review Coordinator
311 West Washington Street, Ste. 300
Indianapolis, IN 46204
For any questions, contact Rebecca Vaughan at 317-232-2187 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rate Watch
- File a Patient's Compensation Fund Certificate of Insurance
- File a consumer complaint
- File a provider complaint
- Compare Medigap insurance policies
- Apply to be a bail agent
- Title Insurance Rate Comparison Tool
- Residential Real Estate Acquisition of Licensee Information and Numbers "RREAL IN" Database
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center