- Policy for Reporting TNTC data for E. coli Testing [PDF]
- Sanitary Sewer Reporting Summary (2012) [DOC]
- E. Coli DMR Reporting [PDF]
Federal Discharge Monitoring Reports (DMR)
- Important DMR Reminders (2011) [DOC]
- DMR Instructions (2011) [DOC]
- DMR-QA Lab Proficiency Testing Program (2011) [DOC]
- Fact Sheet Implementation Rules E coli (available on the IDEM Fact Sheets page)
State Monthly Discharge Monitoring Report Forms for NPDES Dischargers and Wastewater Forms
The following forms are available on the IDEM Agency Forms page:
- Monthly Monitoring Report (MMR) for Industrial Type Dischargers
- Activated Sludge Type Wastewater Treatment Plant Expanded Form
- Activated Sludge Type Wastewater Treatment Plant Standard Form
- Lagoon Type Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Package Type Wastewater Treatment Plant - Less than 0.05 mgd
- Sequencing Batch Reactor Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Trickling Filter or RBC Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Vertical Loop Reactor Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Wastewater Compliance Bypass/Overflow Incident Report Form
- Wastewater NPDES Permit Non-compliance Notification Form
- The data and parameters shown on this document are for an example form only and do not necessarily reflect all of the required parameters and limitations on your NPDES permit.
- The Excel fill-in MMR and MRO forms are able to be filled out using your keyboard and mouse and must be submitted via NetDMR.
- The expanded MRO form is for those facilities that report metals and other parameters not included on the standard form. Blank columns are provided for this additional data.