Training Options for Drinking Water Continuing Education
Updated August 17, 2020
- RCAP Solutions Online Workshop: Basic Math for Operators [PDF]
- U.S. EPA Expands Research on Covid-19 in the Environment [PDF]
- U.S. EPA Water Research Webinar Series
- Introduction to Cybersecurity: Workshop and Response Exercises [PDF]
Groundwater & Well Care for Public Water Systems
- Online course via WaterOperator.org site.
- Alliance of Indiana Rural Water (AIRC)
- American Water Works Association, Indiana Section Inc. (AWWA)
- Indiana Water Environment Association (IWEA)
Many other organizations offer training that is approved by the State of Indiana for drinking water continuing education credit, as indicated in the following sampling:
- National Environmental Service Center (NESC):
- Provides technical assistance and information about drinking water, wastewater, environmental training, and solid waste management for small communities.
- California State University, Sacramento (CSUS):
- Through the Office of Water Programs offers correspondence and online courses that are specifically designed for drinking water and wastewater systems.
- American Water Works Association, National Site (AWWA):
- Safe water information resource.
- Indiana Water Environment Association (IWEA):
- The Indiana Water Environment Association is dedicated to preserving and protecting Indiana's waterways through educating our members and the citizens of Indiana about the importance of our water environment.