COVID-19 Vaccine (Click Here)
Indiana School Immunization Requirements
The Indiana State Department of Health Immunization Program strives to prevent disease, disability and death in children, adolescents and adults through vaccination.
- 2023-2024 School Immunization Requirements
- 2023-2024 Vacunas escolares requierdas y recomendadas
- 2022-2023 School Immunization Requirements
- 2022-2023 Vacunas escolares requierdas y recomendadas
- 2021-2022 School Immunization Requirements
- 2021-2022 Vacunas escolares requeridas y recomendadas
- 2020-2021 School Immunization Requirements
- 2020-2021 Vacunas escolares requeridas y recomendadas
- Dr. Box Letter to School Nurses regarding School Immunization Requirements (August 21 2020)
MyVaxIndiana is a user friendly concept which allows Hoosiers to directly access immunization records from any computer through the use of a personal identification number (PIN). Local health departments and healthcare providers will be the primary access point to obtain PINs. The PINs can be used by individuals to log in to a secure website and check immunization history for themselves and their children as it is recorded in the Indiana Children and Hoosiers Immunization Registry Program (CHIRP). Only registered CHIRP providers will be able to generate PINs.
Through MyVaxIndiana, Hoosiers will have the ability to download, fax, or print official proof of immunization, which can be used for school, travel or other purposes. Each record also features the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s ACIP Immunization Schedule so parents can plan for future immunizations.
MyVaxIndiana was created by the ISDH through a technology grant from the Office of the National Coordinator. This new system complements CHIRP, which is supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The goal is to reduce the burden and costs of office visits, give Hoosiers another tool to better manage their health care and increase childhood immunization rates.
Visit https://myvaxindiana.in.gov/ today!