If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us at this link. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility issue, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
DFR Benefits Information
Questions about Pandemic EBT benefits? Click here.
- Apply for benefits online (SNAP (food assistance), TANF (cash assistance), Medicaid, Hoosier Healthwise, HIP)
- Check status, report a change, or receive proof of eligibility
- Using the FSSA benefits portal (video)
- Screening tool (see if you qualify for benefits)
- DFR toll-free phone/FAX number (800-403-0864)
- Map and printable directory (all DFR offices)
- Indiana certified navigator information (help you sign up for health coverage)
Find your local DFR office *Please use your ZIP code from your place of residence:
Or click here for directions nearest DFR office
To find your local DFR office click on your county below: