Operation Holiday Program
Assisting veterans and their families that are experiencing financial hardship this holiday season.
Program ends Dec. 30, 2022
Indiana is committed to providing quality employment services to Veterans at our WorkOne Centers. Veterans go to the front of the line and each office has an onsite Veteran's representative that assists with employment needs.
Use the Veteran Self Attestation Form.
All Veterans are encouraged to find their local Veteran Program Contact for assistance.Are you an employer looking to hire a Veteran? Visit this page to learn more.
Access the image to find your
Veteran Program contact today!
Learn about all of your State and Federal benefits from the IDVA.
Services that are provided to qualified Veterans include:
These services provide Veterans with the necessary information they need to find and secure suitable employment and make the transition from the military to the civilian workforce. If you are a Veteran, please visit your nearest WorkOne Career Center and speak to a Veteran's representative today. All representatives are honorably discharged service members that specialize in assisting in your employment needs.
- Face-to-face review of IndianaCareerConnect.com, the largest source of job openings in the state
- Direct referral to jobs (Both established jobs and job development)
- Assistance looking for a job, developing a resume and preparing for an interview
- Referral to other federal, state and local agencies
- Information on Veteran's rights and employment benefits
- Assistance transitioning into civilian employment
- Training incentives and grants
- Guidance finding vocational training
- Post-employment counseling
- Occupational skills assessment
US DOL Veterans.gov serves America's Veterans and separating service members by preparing them for meaningful careers, providing employment resources and expertise, and protecting their employment rights.
Veteran Affairs Chapter 31 Program
The Veterans Affairs Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E), sometimes referred to as the Chapter 31 Program, provides services to eligible Service Members and Veterans with service-connected disabilities to help them prepare for, obtain, and maintain suitable employment or achieve independence in daily living. For more information, please visit the VA Chapter 31 Program website Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E), view the VR & E Benefit Overview video, or contact your local WorkOne Career Center Veterans’ Representative today.