Language Translation
  Close Menu

Close a Business Account

Businesses can close their tax accounts on INTIME. If a business does not have an INTIME account, then it is required to send an Indiana Tax Closure Request (Form BC-100). If the tax account isn’t closed on INTIME or the BC-100 isn’t filed, DOR may continue to send bills for estimated taxes.

Please send the completed form by fax to 317-232-1021 or mail to:

Indiana Department of Revenue
Customer Service
P.O. Box 6197
Indianapolis, IN 46206-6197

Do not mail and fax this form. Duplication of information may slow down processing.

If you have any additional questions about closing a business tax account, contact DOR at 317-232-2240, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. ET.