What are the best ways to prevent mold in your workplace?
The Fall Edition of 'INdiana Labor Insider' is Now Available!
Is your safety and health program up to par?
Not Getting Paid for Hours Worked?
Welcome to the Indiana Department of Labor
The mission of the Indiana Department of Labor is to advance the safety, health and prosperity of Hoosiers in the workplace. In order to make significant strides in achieving our mission, we emphasize both enforcement and voluntary compliance for employers. Our office administers the IOSHA program, state wage and hour and child labor laws, as well as underground coal mine safety. We also have many free training and educational resources available to the public through our INSafe Division. Finally, our Quality, Metrics & Statistics Division counts, measures and tracks trends internally and externally. Our goal is to help make Indiana a great place to work and to do business. Let us know how we can help you!
Just Added or Recently Updated
- The 2018 fall edition of INdiana Labor Insider is now available! - NEW
- Special note from federal OSHA for Indiana employers of more than 250 employees
- 2018 Summer edition of INdiana Labor Insider is now available
- 2017 Annual Coal Statistics Report Now Available!
- 2018 IN Review Now Available!
- Winners of the 2018 Governor's Workplace Safety Awards and Everyday Safety Hero Award Announced
- Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries Report and Analysis is now available!