Language Translation
  Close Menu

Contact us

Inquiries regarding marriage, death, divorce, or real estate records, child custody, marriage licenses, liens, and judgments should be directed to the clerk of the county court. Inquiries regarding criminal records, driving records, or motor vehicle accident records should be directed to the Indiana State Police or the Bureau of Motor Vehicles. Inquiries regarding traffic tickets or parking tickets should be directed to your local law enforcement agency. For inquiries sent to the Clerk of the Indiana Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, and Tax Court, please allow at least 48 hours for a response. If you are a court reporter and need access to receive Notices of Appeal electronically, use the court reporter update form.

Fill out my online form.

 Top FAQs