Language Translation
  Close Menu

Environmental Complaints

**If the Environmental complaint is regarding tall grass, garbage, or unsafe structures within New Albany city limits, please contact New Albany City Code Enforcement at 812-948-5309 or visit:

**If you have concerns about unsafe structures within Floyd County, please contact Building & Development Services at 812-981-7611 or click here

Please click on the link below to report an Environmental Complaint. The form (as well as pictures) can be emailed to, faxed to: (812) 948-2208, mailed to our office, or the completed form can be submitted to the Health Dept office at 1917 Bono Rd, New Albany, IN 47150. The form is provided as a fillable, PDF document.

Floyd County Health Department Environmental Complaint Form