Harrison College Closure
On Friday, September 14, Harrison College announced it would be closing operations effective Sunday, September 16.
In light of this closure, the Commission for Higher Education is working closely with Harrison College to secure student records and ensure a smooth transition for all students to other educational opportunities.
Enrollment and Transfer
If you are a Harrison College student interested in learning more about transferring to another college or university, please contact one of the following institutions below:
260-399-7700, ext. 6306
Students can apply for financial aid re-instatement at scholartrack.che.in.gov. To qualify, students must meet the following criteria:
- Have attended Harrison College between January 1, 2018 and the closure;
- Have not successfully transferred their credits to a new institution; and
- Have used all of their state financial aid eligibility.
Students with questions about state financial aid re-instatement should call the Indiana Commission for Higher Education at 888-528-4719.
- Current students – Harrison College will begin emailing transcripts to all formerly active students beginning Sept. 25, 2018. This process could take a few weeks.
- Alumni – Once all formerly active students have received transcripts via email, Harrison College will begin transferring all electronic transcripts and paper records to the Indiana Archives and Records Administration (IARA). To submit a request, please visit https://www.in.gov/iara/2346.htm.