You may request an academic transcript from an institution formerly authorized by the Indiana Board for Proprietary Education by referencing this link here.
Institutions not regulated by the Indiana Board for Proprietary Education (BPE) - Institutions listed below are not regulated by BPE. For information about these institutions, and how to obtain transcripts (if available), please contact the appropriate agency or organization.
- Elementary and Secondary Schools (through grade 12) - Please contact your local school corporation office or the Indiana Department of Education.
- GED Transcripts - Please contact diplomasender.com. You may email questions concerning obtaining a GED transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bible Institutions and Colleges - Please contact the institution, Church or Diocese regarding institutional status and student records. In general, these institutions are not regulated by the Board for Proprietary Education. You may also check the lists of defunct institutions to verify if you think the institution may have been regulated.
- Indiana Public Colleges and Universities - Please contact the institution, as all of these remain in operation. The listing of institutions with their web addresses is available via the Indiana Commission for Higher Education.
- Indiana Private Colleges and Universities - Please contact the school. The listing of institutions with links to contact information and their web addresses is available via the Independent Colleges of Indiana.
- Office for Career and Technical Schools - The listing of institutions with links to contact information and their web address is available via Indiana Department of Workforce Development Office for Career and Technical Schools
- Other Indiana proprietary institutions not regulated by the Board for Proprietary Education -
Cosmetology, Barber, Auctioneer, and Real Estate Institutions are regulated by the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency. Please contact the appropriate Board or Commission within that agency.