Closed Institutions & Student Records

Defunct Institutions Formerly Authorized by the Indiana Board for Proprietary Education (BPE) or by the Indiana Commission on Proprietary Education  (COPE) - If you attended an institution in Indiana that was authorized by BPE or by COPE, your academic record may be available through the Indiana Archives and Records Administration.

You may request an academic transcript from the Indiana Archives and Records Administration (IARA), here.