Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Commission for Higher Education
The Indiana Commission for Higher Education is a 14-member public body created in 1971 to define the missions of Indiana's colleges and universities, plan and coordinate the state's postsecondary education system, and ensure that Indiana's higher education system is aligned to meet the needs of students and the state.
- February 26, 2014: State cuts red tape to offer college students more quality distance learning options view
- February 25, 2014: Commissioner releases opinion on college completion report view
- February 18, 2014: Commission provides clearer picture of college completion in Indiana view
- February 13, 2014: Commission promotes competency-based leaning for college students view
- January 22, 2014: Indiana's State of Higher Education Address
- Press Release: Commissioner renews call to boost college completion during second State of Higher Education address view
- Speech: 2014 STATE OF HIGHER EDUCATION ADDRESS - Teresa Lubbers, Indiana Commissioner for Higher Education view