Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Commission for Higher Education
The Indiana Commission for Higher Education is a 14-member public body created in 1971 to define the missions of Indiana's colleges and universities, plan and coordinate the state's postsecondary education system, and ensure that Indiana's higher education system is aligned to meet the needs of students and the state.
- December 12, 2013: Higher Education Commission spotlights alternative learning models, welcomes new board member from Evansville (view)
- December 9, 2013: STATEMENT: Commissioner Lubbers statement on funding reduction for states colleges (view)
- November 25, 2013: Commissioner Lubbers' applauds recommendations by Indiana Career Council (view)
- November 7, 2013: MY VIEW: Let's take a closer look at college value in Indiana (view)
- November 7, 2013: Allen County next stop on Commissioner's statewide "College Success Tour" (view)
- October 29, 2013: Commissioner to visit Hamilton County on statewide "College Success Tour" (view)
- October 23, 2013: Commissioner to visit Bedford, Indiana on statewide "College Success Tour" (view)
- October 4, 2013: Commission accepting applications for "Improving Teacher Quality Program" funds (view)
- September 19 2013: PRESS RELEASE: Commission to host inaugural summit on improving college advising (view) Media Advisory (TBA) Summit Agenda (view)
- September 12, 2013: PRESS RELEASE: New study points to college advising practices that improve student graduation (view) ICHE Guided Pathways Research (view) Guided Pathways to Student Success (view)
- September 3, 2013: PRESS RELEASE: Commission kicks off statewide "College Success Tour" (view)