Announcements and Links
Notice - The Indiana State Excise Police have posted the 2017 compliance results for the new TCC - Tobacco Compliance Checks program.
Notice - Retailers of electronic cigarettes and e-liquid products. You can access information for electronic cigarettes and e-liquids by using the E-Liquid link found on the left side of this page.
- Minimum Cigarette Price Information (02/19/2018 - 1:00 PM)
- Participating and Non-Participating Cigarette Brands
- Cigarette and Other Tobacco Product Distributors
- Tobacco Violation Records
- Manufacturers & Importers Application (not for e-liquid manufacturers)
- Tobacco Compliance Checks Program (TCC)
- Memorandum Regarding Self-Service Tobacco Displays
Indiana's Smoke Free Air Law
The Alcohol and Tobacco Commission has prepared a Frequently Asked Questions document to assist the general public and business owners in better understanding Indiana's smoking ban law, which went into effect July 1, 2012. If your questions about the smoking ban are not answered in our Frequently Asked Questions document, please forward them to us via our ATC Contact Page
Tobacco Retailer and Smoke Free Air Law Signs
By clicking the links below, you can print statutorily compliant signs for your tobacco retail business and the required Smoke Free Air Law signs for public places and places of employment.
- Smoke Free Signage Requirements
- Tobacco Point of Sale, Door & Tobacco Machine Sign #1
- Tobacco Machine Sign #2 (machines require signs #1 and #2)
- Tobacco Store Sign
- Cigar Specialty Store / Hookah Bar Sign
- Smoking Prohibited Sign
- No Smoking At Building Entrance Sign
- Smoking Prohibited in Restaurant
- Smoking Allowed Sign
Additional free signs are available from the Indiana State Department of Health's Tobacco Prevention and Cessation Commission at http://www.breatheindiana.com/