The Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission (ATC) will hold a permit auction on Tuesday, December 19, 2023, at 11:00 a.m. For more information regarding the Fall 2023 permit auction, please click here.
The ATC is open to the public and by appointment. Appointments can be scheduled by clicking here. Appointments are scheduled in 15 minute increments between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Only one appointment may be scheduled at a time. Appointments are not available on Wednesdays, and the ATC is currently not accepting same-day appointments. Prior to scheduling an appointment, please refer to the following appointment requirements:
- Please complete all forms along with payment prior to arriving for your appointment. Application forms can be found online here. If you have questions about an application form, please contact the appropriate permit processor by phone or email. A contact list for ATC employees can be found at here.
- Visitors must enter the Indiana Government Center South building at the public entrance off Senate Street.
- Visitors should indicate to the building security at the public entrance that the customer has an appointment with the ATC if they are unsure where the ATC office is located.
- Please have your confirmation number available at the time of your appointment.
- Cash and credit card payments are now being accepted. (NOTE: Exact change is required for cash payments, and credit card payments are subject to a nominal processing fee.)