Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
The Indiana State Police Department will consider the following factors for placement into the Military Obligation Program:
1. You must be currently in active duty status with a branch of the United States Armed Forces.
2. You must be currently stationed outside the state of Indiana.
3. You must have military obligations restricting your participation and availability to travel for the required phases of the selection process.
4. Your Estimated Time of Separation (ETS) from your United States Military Obligation must conclude prior to the Military Obligation Program deadline of June 10, 2013.
5. You must be available for testing after June 10, 2013.