Important annuity information – see what opportunities await!
My Choice: Retirement Savings Plan
Questions about administrative fees?
Register for a workshop or counseling session
Indiana Public Retirement System
With approximately $29.9 billion in assets under management at fiscal year-end 2016, the Indiana Public Retirement System (INPRS) is among the largest 100 pension funds in the United States. The system serves the needs of approximately 462,000 members and retirees representing more than 1,200 employers including public universities, school corporations, municipalities and state agencies.
- Ask INPRS
- Annuity Information
- COLAs and 13th Checks
- Stable Value Fund has replaced Guaranteed Fund
- My Choice: Retirement Savings Plan information (formerly known as ASA only): For employers | For members
- Check our event calendar
- Member Newsletters - PERF Hybrid Plan | My Choice: Retirement Savings Plan | TRF | Other INPRS Funds | Retiree News
- Your Right to Administrative Review
- INPRS' Indiana Investments