Important update about retired members' INPRS benefits
INPRS is currently updating your monthly benefit to reflect the newly-released 2018 tax tables. These updates may increase or decrease your monthly benefit. Click below for IRS FAQs about these tax tables.
Have you received your PIN?
Questions about administrative fees?
Register for a workshop or counseling session
Indiana Public Retirement System
With approximately $32.0 billion in assets under management at fiscal year-end 2017, the Indiana Public Retirement System (INPRS) is among the largest 100 pension funds in the United States. The system serves the needs of approximately 473,000 members and retirees representing more than 1,200 employers including public universities, school corporations, municipalities and state agencies.
- Ask INPRS
- FAQs about INPRS annuities
- RMD Information
- COLAs and 13th Checks
- My Choice: Retirement Savings Plan information (formerly known as ASA only): For employers | For members
- Check our event calendar
- Member Newsletters - PERF Hybrid Plan | My Choice: Retirement Savings Plan | TRF | Other INPRS Funds | Retiree News
- Your Right to Administrative Review
- INPRS' Indiana Investments