PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Training
The new PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 is here and will change how employees perform various functions in the PeopleSoft system. The Indiana State Personnel Department (INSPD) in partnership with the State Comptroller and Indiana Office of Technology (IOT) have created training resources to help familiarize employees with the new system.
All existing and new state employees are required to complete a series of training modules designed to introduce the new Employee Self-Service module. Each curriculum section covers a crucial function in the new PeopleSoft HCM 9.2. Managers will be enrolled in additional training that will show how to approve time and request absences, like sick leave, on their employees' behalf.
Employees will be notified by SuccessFactors that they have been enrolled in the Employee Self-Service PeopleSoft 9.2 Curriculum. Managers will also be enrolled in the Manager Self-Service PeopleSoft 9.2 Curriculum. New hires will have 11-30 days from enrollment (depending on the module) to complete. In addition to the Curricula, Job Aids are available to assist you in performing these functions. If you have a security role as an Absence or HR Administrator, you will be assigned separate eLearning modules and need to review the Job Aid folders specific to your role.
- Employee Self-Service Curricula and Job Aids Training Materials
- Manager Self-Service Curriculum and Job Aids Training Materials
- Accessing and Downloading Job Aids Guide
- PeopleSoft Absence Management Basics
- SuccessFactors Learning - Reviewing Content Guide
- Disability Plan - Updates for PeopleSoft 9.2 Processes
- Log into the State of Indiana's Jam platform, powered by SuccessFactors
- PeopleSoft Login Procedure for Employees with State Email Address
- PeopleSoft Login Procedure for Non-IOT Customers
Time and Leave Approval Checklists