All new state employees are required to take the following trainings upon hire and everyone is required to complete these *trainings on an annual or biennial basis:
- Information Resource Use Agreement*
- Workplace & Sexual Harassment Prevention Refresher*
- Cyber Security Onboarding Module
- IOT Monthly Security Awareness Training
- Employee Self Service PeopleSoft 9.2 Curricula
- Manager Self Service PeopleSoft 9.2 Curricula (Only Managers)
You will be notified through a SuccessFactors Learning Assignment Changes Email Notification when you are required to take the trainings. You can review the following quick step guide for instructions on how to locate these courses online.
If you have any questions about required training, the Indiana State Personnel Department (INSPD) course library, or New Employee Orientation, please contact the INSPD Division of Learning & Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.