A message from WGU Indiana:
In celebration of Public Service Recognition Week, WGU Indiana is offering 14 scholarships for state of Indiana employees who are ready to give their career a boost with a degree from WGU Indiana. There will be two levels of awards with four scholarships valued at up to $6,500 and 10 scholarships valued at up to $2,400 awarded.
Through online, nonprofit, accredited Western Governors University, WGU Indiana offers more than 60 bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in business, IT, healthcare, and K–12 education. WGU’s programs are built to be flexible and to fit the lives of busy working adults. In most cases, you’ll complete courses on your schedule, with 24/7 online access to learning materials, and the ability to take tests as soon as you know the material well.
WGU is the perfect fit for working adults who need a degree to boost their careers but can't fit traditional schooling into their busy lives. That's why the state of Indiana has joined the hundreds of companies, associations, school districts, municipalities, and other organizations who have chosen WGU as their partner in educating their workforce. Learn more here.
Each WGU Indiana student is partnered with a mentor who provides one-on-one coaching, guidance and support, from enrollment through graduation. The university’s flat-rate undergraduate tuition of $3,225 is per six-month term, is not based on credit hours or semesters. Students can take as many courses as they can complete during the term.
About WGU Indiana
According to a 2017 Harris Poll, 96 percent of WGU graduates are employed, 89 percent of them in their degree field. According to a 2017 Gallup study, WGU graduates are more likely than graduates from other U.S. universities to have the jobs they want, to feel that WGU Indiana was the perfect school for them, and to feel that their education was worth the cost.
Another nearly 5,700 students are currently enrolled. For information about WGU Indiana’s degrees and scholarships, visit indiana.wgu.edu or call (877) 214-7014 for more information.
WGU Indiana is an approved education provider for Indiana state grants and scholarships offered through the State Student Assistance Commission of Indiana (SSACI). In addition, the university has partnered with Ivy Tech Community College to offer graduates who have completed their associate’s degrees a seamless transfer to complete bachelor’s degrees at WGU Indiana.
A message from Oakland City University:
The Oakland City University Partner Discount program was created to assist our working adult students as well as students who are members of organizations who serve our community. Students who are affiliated with one of our partner organizations are eligible to receive a $1,000 tuition discount when they enroll in any of the following Online Adult and Professional Studies degree programs:
- Business Administration - Management (B.S.)
- Business Administration - Human Resource (B.S.)
- Business Administration - Accounting (B.S.)
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice (B.S.)
- Operations Management (B.A.S.)
- Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Masters of Business Administration - Healthcare Management (M.B.A.)
- Master of Science in Strategic Management - Criminal Justice Administration (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Strategic Management - General (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Strategic Management - Logistics and Product Distribution (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Strategic Management - Quality Systems (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Strategic Management - Leadership (M.S.)
We understand the important role employers and community organizations play in the lives of our students and we also understand the value of an educated workforce to our local community and our nation as a whole.
By supporting the employees and/or members of our partner organizations through our Partner Discount tuition discount, Oakland City University is able to help ease the burden of our working students, community volunteers and church members while at the same time allowing our partner organizations to give their members or employees an amazing benefit.
Classes begin in November and January. Oakland City University offers 100 percent online classes every five weeks for undergrad programs and every eight weeks for graduate programs. Log in anytime, anywhere.
If you are an employee or a member of one of our partner organizations and would like to learn more about our Online Adult and Professional Studies degree programs, please complete the request form and one of our representatives will contact you shortly.
If you represent an organization or business and would like to learn more about becoming one of our partners, please contact: (812) 213-7337 or at email@example.com.
A message from Purdue University Global:
This is innovation. This is extreme personalization. This is a world-class education that’s tailored to the unique needs of working adults. Now you can earn a degree from an accredited online university that is part of the respected Purdue University system. Our innovative approach to teaching a modern curriculum gives you the skills you need to make an immediate impact on your career—and the edge to conquer whatever comes next. Because this is education designed for you. This is Purdue Global.
Indiana state government employees and their immediate family members are eligible to receive:
- $220 per quarter credit hour in-state tuition for all and and undergraduate for Indiana residents (ExcelTrack™ programs not included)
- $230 per quarter credit hour tuition for all and and undergraduate for eligible individuals who reside outside of Indiana (ExcelTrack™ programs not included)
- 10% tuition reduction for all and graduate certificates and technology fees (doctoral and ExcelTrack™ programs not included)
Match your career path to a degree and choose from more than 175 online programs. Many state and federal careers are powered by the skills gained through a Purdue Global degree. Our online programs are designed to help you acquire and apply the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors to be successful in your current and future roles. Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
Areas of study include:
- Accounting, business and finance
- Criminal justice
- Fire science
- Health sciences
- Information technology and cybersecurity
- Legal studies
- Public administration
- Social and behavioral sciences
MILITARY TUITION REDUCTIONS: Special rates are available for all U.S. servicemembers, including Guard and Reserve, their spouses, and veterans.
For more information, visit
- SuccessFactors (for AOS, ISD, ISBVI employees)
- SPD Knowledge Management Portal (SharePoint)
- PeopleSoft Financials
- Search Employment Opportunities
- PeopleSoft Human Resources
- Citrix Remote Access
- PeopleSoft Learning Management
- Indiana Public Retirement System
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center