"See Something, Say Something"
The Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center is equipped to receive and follow up on suspicious activity reports from the public. By working with Indiana State Police posts across the state, ISP can initiate a response and/or investigation for credible threats, including those pertaining to Hoosier students or schools.
- In cases of emergency or immediate risk, call 911.
- Please report suspicious activity to the Indiana State Police and the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center by calling the See Something, Say Something Indiana Hotline at 1-877-226-1026.
- The "See Something, Send Something" Mobile Application provides another useful tool to report activity to the Fusion Center. Information received via the mobile phone app will be pursued through the appropriate local law enforcement agency. Download the mobile application from the Apple App Store or via Google Play.
When reporting suspicious activity, please keep the following items in mind:
- Activity (Describe exactly what they are doing)
- Location (Provide exact location)
- Size (The number of people, ages, gender, and physical descriptions of each individual involved)
- Time (Provide date, time, and duration of activity)
- Equipment (Describe vehicle, color, make, license plate, guns, camera, etc.)
You can find more information about See Something, Say Something and the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center at https://www.in.gov/iifc/2373.htm.
See Something, Say Something Indiana Hotline at 1-877-226-1026