As an Indiana Medicaid member, you may have questions about how to access available resources.
- Member Rights and Responsibilities - This webpage will help you understand your rights as an Indiana Medicaid member.
- Provider Directory - This webpage will help you find a provider to meet your healthcare needs.
- Managed Care Health Plans - This webpage will help you understand what it means to have a health plan.
- Non-Emergency Transportation - This webpage describes the service that coordinates rides to and from the doctor or other medical provider for Traditional Medicaid members.
- Authorized Representative Form - This webpage explains how to have someone speak to Indiana Medicaid on your behalf.
- Member Appeals - If you disagree with a decision from Indiana Medicaid, this webpage will help you understand how to file an appeal.
- Understanding Terms - This webpage will provide some definitions to commonly used terms.
- Other Important Social Services - This webpage will direct you to other resources throughout Indiana.