CDC recommends everyone stay up to date with Covid-19 vaccines for their age groups.
Children and Teens 6 months to 17 years.
Adults age 18 and older.
Vermillion County have both Pfizer and Moderna available. Call for an appointment 765-832-3622.
Practice good personal health habits
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily using a regular household detergent and water
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
More information can be found at the CDC COVID-19 website.