Language Translation
  Close Menu

File a Complaint

If you have a health-related complaint against a food service establishment, or if you have any other health-related complaint, you may use one of the forms on this page to report it.

Miami County

Note that these forms are to be used regarding situations in Miami County, Indiana only. To file a report in other counties and states, please contact your local Health Department as requests for outside of Miami County, Indiana that is sent here will not be processed.

Environmental Health Complaint - To file an Environmental Health (non-food) related complaint, please print and complete the Complaint Form.

Food Service Establishment Complaint - To file a Health-related complaint against a food service establishment, please complete and submit this online form.