The following are compilations taken from the 2010 Public Library Annual Report. These documents replace the publication, Statistics of Indiana Public Libraries 2010, which is no longer printed by the Library Development Office of the Indiana State Library. Statistics of Indiana Public Libraries 2010 will not be sent out in print form. All files can be downloaded and manipulated using Microsoft Excel 2003.
Hourly salary minimums and maximums
- Director, Associate Director, Department Head, Branch Head, Automation Manager
- Business Manager, Cataloging/Technical Service Librarian, Children's Librarian, Reference/Adult Librarian, Young Adult Librarian
- Indiana History/Local History/Genealogy Librarian, Circulation Librarian, Audio-Visual Librarian, Specialist (Professional), Library Assistant
- Bookkeeper/Treasurer, Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Library Technician, Clerk/Aide
- Maintenance Worker, Bookmobile Driver, Messenger, Page, Substitutes
- Salary Other - Other Positions (only those libraries with "Other Positions" are listed)
- Fringe Benefits - Full Time Staff
- Fringe Benefits - Part Time Staff
|Supplement Section 1||Historic Newspapers|
If you have any questions regarding these data, please contact the Library Development Office at 317-232-3697 or 1-800-451-6028 (Indiana only). You may send e-mail questions to Edythe Huffman at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
LDO JC 8-9-2013