The Indiana Share program allows a large variety of libraries from around the state to request interlibrary loan materials through the Indiana State Library using ILLiad software. State Library staff submit the interlibrary loan requests on behalf of the requesting libraries.
Lending libraries that accept the requests ship the materials to requesting libraries via InfoExpress or library-rate postage.
As of January 31, 2020, the Indiana Share policies have been incorporated into the Indiana Resource Sharing Manual.
Links for Current Indiana Share users:
- Click here to place an Indiana Share ILL Request.
- Click here to check the status of a current Indiana Share Request.
- Indiana Share Item Status Report Form
- Indiana Share FAQs
- Click here to view a tutorial on using ILLiad and Indiana Share.
You may also contact the Indiana Share coordinator:
Phone: (317) 232-3699
Toll Free Number: (877) 835-0014
Fax (317) 232-0002
- Click here to view the Novel Conversations List
- Book Discussion Kits for Indiana Libraries
- Listserv: INbookclub@list.in.gov
LDO NB 2-11-2021