The Indiana Share program allows a large variety of libraries from around the state to request interlibrary loan materials through the Indiana State Library using ILLiad software. State Library staff submits the interlibrary loan requests on behalf of the requesting libraries.
Lending libraries that accept the requests ship the materials to requesting libraries via InfoExpress or library-rate postage.
Effective 1 July 2017, the Indiana State Library, at the recommendation of the Resource Sharing Committee, has adopted new guidelines regulating the use of the Indiana Share interlibrary loan service.
Click here to view the new requirements and guidelines for participating Indiana Share Libraries
Links for Current Indiana SHARE users:
- Click here to place an Indiana Share ILL Request
- Click here to check the status of a current Indiana Share Request.
- Indiana Share Item Status Report Form
- Indiana Share FAQ's
- Click here to view a tutorial on using ILLiad and Indiana Share.
You may also contact the Indiana Share coordinator:
Phone: (317) 234-3699
Toll Free Number: (877) 835-0014
Fax (317) 232-0002
- Click here to view the Novel Conversations List
- Book Discussion Kits for Indiana Libraries
- Listserv: INbookclub@list.in.gov
LDO JC 9-28-2018