Agency Main Banner Content
How to get copies of court documents and filings
First, start by searching mycase.in.gov. Some types of court documents and filings are available there at no cost.
If the document you're looking for isn't available online, you'll need to contact the clerk's office in the county where the case is being heard. The clerk's office can advise you on how to get a copy of the document.
Public record requests
Whether you're looking for your own records, records for family members, or making a public information request, we can help point you in the right direction.
Bulk data requests
Requests for bulk court data are governed by Administrative Rule 9(F) and must be submitted in writing to the Indiana Office of Court Services.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?