Court records, calculators and other tools
If you're having trouble finding what you're looking for, try using the search above.
Coronavirus / COVID-19
Go to courts.in.gov/covid to learn about how courts around the state are responding to COVID-19, adjusting operations, and preparing courthouses for public access.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?