Pending Base Rate Cases
Below is a list of pending base rate cases currently before the Commission, organized by industry. The list only contains pending base rate cases; meaning, the utilities have specifically requested changes in their base rates. Utility rates may be adjusted through other types of cases.
The first link below goes directly to the documents and case information for that particular case. The second link (“OUCC page”) links to the Office of Utility Consumer Counselor’s (OUCC’s) page for each case. The OUCC is the state agency that represents the public in cases before the Commission. All other cases before the Commission, including all relevant documents, procedural schedule, etc. can be found by searching for the case on our Online Services Portal here: https://iurc.portal.in.gov/.
In the link above, users can also choose to “Subscribe to a Legal Case”, which will send notifications of all new filings for any case(s) requested.
None currently pending
- 45548 - Jackson County Regional Sewer District | OUCC Page
- 45640 - Jackson County Water Utility, Inc. | OUCC Page
- 45649 - American Suburban Utilities, Inc. | OUCC Page
- 45651 - Community Utilities of Indiana, Inc. | OUCC Page
- 45655 - Doe Creek Sewer Utility | OUCC Page
- 45719 - South Bend Municipal Water | OUCC Page
- 45720 - Brown County Water Utility | OUCC Page
- 45743 - Hamilton Southeastern Utilities, Inc. | OUCC Page