Welcome to the Indiana Transparency Portal
The Indiana Transparency Portal (ITP) is designed to give you, the Indiana taxpayer, an inside look into Indiana State Government spending and operations.
ITP is an online solution designed to bring better visibility, openness & accountability to Indiana State Government. The ITP contains information ranging from agency budgets to state contracts and agency performance measures. We strive to utilize your tax dollars as efficiently and effectively as possible and we look forward to sharing this information with you.
To begin reviewing the ITP please click on one of the categories on the left or review some of the quick figures and FAQ's on the right.
- ★New! IEDC Transparency Portal. In this portal users will find data on economic development projects that IEDC undertakes as well as contracts and professional service agreements that the IEDC has established with individual companies.
- Indiana Gateway for Local Government Units. The Gateway allows taxpayers to examine local government budget, debt, and actual spending data. Users can search using their street address or by local unit.
- Expenditure Search Tool. This tool allows users to view payment information for goods, services and program disbursements by State Agencies, providing users with current and historical expenditure information.
- Performance Measure Dashboard. This dashboard allows users to view and track the performance of state programs. View the data by agency, program, or track the results by budget fund.
- ITP Subscription Service. Sign up to receive e-mail and wireless updates from ITP (see left column).