Communicable Disease Reporting
Communicable Disease Reporting Rule
To report a case of a reportable disease please complete this form and fax to 317-234-2812 or call the ISDH Epidemiology Resource Center at 317-233-7125 (8:15 am- 4:45 pm) or 317-233-1325 (after hours, weekends, holidays).
Effective immediately (2/6/2018) cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis should be reported using this form. Phone and fax numbers for your county can be found on the ISDH STD Prevention webpage under the “STD Morbidity Reporting in Indiana” heading.
- Rule Change Notification Letter
- Changes to Communicable Disease Rule
- Confidential Report of Communicable Diseases Form (Updated 2/2/2018; please review the listed conditions carefully, as some have been removed)
- Indiana Confidential Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Reporting Form (Updated 2/6/2018)
- 2015 Reportable Disease List (Edited)
- Communicable Disease Reporting Training Video
- Communicable Disease Reporting Presentation Slides
- HIPAA and Public Health Letter
Page last updated: February 26, 2018
Page last reviewed: August 1, 2016