The Prosecuting Attorneys' Retirement Fund (PARF) provides retirement benefits to those serving in eligible positions and hired after January 1, 1990. Benefits are funded by member contributions. Members of this fund are also members of PERF.
Learn more about these retirement benefits, when they can be collected, and who pays for them, below.
- Prosecuting Attorneys' Retirement Fund Handbook
- Do I automatically become a member of the fund as a prosecutor?
- Who pays for my benefits?
- What happens to my money if I leave my job?
Collecting Plan Benefits
- How much of a benefit might I receive?
- Will I receive any benefits if I am disabled?
- What benefits will my loved ones receive if I die?
- Who May Act for the Member