Subscribe for updates so you don't miss any new information.
The Charity Gaming Division welcomes the public back to our offices by appointment only. You may request an appointment by phone, 317-232-4646, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
In light of Executive Order (EO) 21-09, it is incumbent upon qualified organizations conducting charitable gaming to establish and implement a COVID-Response Plan in compliance with local health requirements and applicable EOs. Qualified organizations shall comply with all local health department measures and restrictions. Qualified organizations must also ensure compliance with Indiana Occupational Safety and Health Administration (IOSHA) Standards. Qualified organization staff with complaints will be directed to IOSHA. Patrons concerned with a business' compliance with local COVID mandates will be directed to the local health department.
- Notice to Qualified Organizations Regarding Conduct of Raffles
- SEA 245 (2021) Implementation Guidance
- Counties Eligible for Annual Activity License – Civic Two (2) Year
- Allowable Expenses (Last Updated June 2021)
- 2022 Charity Gaming Training
- Information regarding Indiana Code 4-32.3 (effective July 1, 2019)
- Charity Gaming Application forms Guidance
- SEA 393 Implementation Guidance
- Senate Enrolled Act 134 – Implementation Guidance
- Annual Reports
- Charity Gaming Regulations, 68 Indiana Administrative Code 21
- Charity Gaming Statutes, Indiana Code 4-32.3
- Disciplinary Actions
- Charity Gaming Forms
- Forms-Annual Affiliate
- Licensed Manufacturers and Distributors
- Qualified Organizations
- Qualified Organizations - Current Licenses and Expiration
- Qualified Organizations - Approved Exempt Events
Withholding tax inquiries on charity gaming prizes-please contact Internal Revenue Service 1-800-829-4933 business / 1-877-829-5500
Indiana Department of Revenue Withholding Tax Division 1-317-233-4015
You may contact us by:
Indiana Gaming Commission
Charity Gaming Division
East Tower, Suite 1600
101 W. Washington Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
Telephone: (317) 232-4646
To report a Charity Gaming Complaint please call 1-866-610-8477.
NOTICE: The documents referenced on this page are subject to change at any time upon further review by the Indiana Gaming Commission and will be updated at a future date.