Indiana Brownfields Program
Welcome to the Indiana Brownfields Program. Our mission is to encourage and assist investment in the redevelopment of brownfield properties by helping communities via educational, financial, technical and legal assistance to identify and mitigate environmental barriers that impede local economic growth. To receive updates regarding our Program, subscribe to our listserv through the “Sign Up” widget at the bottom of this page.
Items of Interest
The 2019 National Brownfields Training Conference that was held on December 11-13 in Los Angeles, California, has power point presentation materials for some educational sessions available on the conference web site at https://brownfields2019.org/.
Offered every two years, this conference is the largest gathering of stakeholders focused on cleaning up and reusing formerly utilized commercial and industrial properties. U.S. EPA co-sponsors this event with the International City/County Management Association (ICMA). The next Brownfields Training Conference is scheduled to be held in Oklahoma City in 2021.
Site Solicitation for Financial Assistance
- Read here for Downtown Indianapolis Parking & Security Changes
- Map to Indiana Brownfields Program office
- CL - SSL Supplemental Information and Checklists
- Apply for a Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) Incentive Loan
- CL-SSL Request Form
- Application for Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Assistance
- Request a Brownfield Determination Letter
- Request a Certification for Waiver/Reduction of Taxes
- Request a Petroleum Determination Letter
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center