Indiana Brownfields Program
Welcome to the Indiana Brownfields Program. Our mission is to encourage and assist investment in the redevelopment of brownfield properties by helping communities via educational, financial, technical and legal assistance to identify and mitigate environmental barriers that impede local economic growth. To receive updates regarding our Program, subscribe to our listserv through the “Sign Up” widget at the bottom of this page.
Items of Interest
Register now for the upcoming IN/IL Bi-state Brownfields Workshop in Danville, IL on June 4, 2019!
In partnership, the U.S. EPA-funded Technical Assistance to Brownfields (TAB) Program, the States of Indiana and Illinois, and the Vermillion County Health Department (IL) will co-host the Resources for Revitalizing Your Community Workshop primarily to support economic development in western Indiana and eastern Illinois. Details are available on the TAB web site at www.ksutab.org/education/workshops and below:
Click here for the Invitation details.
Click here for the Agenda details.
Stay tuned for information about our upcoming annual TAB/BSU/IBP co-hosted Brownfields Workshops in central Indiana in August 2019.
Site Solicitation for Financial Assistance
- CL - SSL Supplemental Information and Checklists
- Apply for a Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) Incentive Loan
- CL-SSL Request Form
- Application for Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Assistance
- Request a Brownfield Determination Letter
- Request a Certification for Waiver/Reduction of Taxes
- Request a Petroleum Determination Letter
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center