Regional Planning Meetings
During the 2019 spring session, the Indiana General Assembly enacted new requirements for drinking water and wastewater utilities through the adoption of Senate Enrolled Act 4. One of the new requirements obligates utilities to participate in a regional planning meeting. Drinking water and wastewater utilities must meet this new requirement to be eligible for assistance from the State Revolving Fund (“SRF”) Loan Program.
Starting in 2020, the IFA will organize annual regional planning meetings at locations throughout the state. During these meetings, drinking water and wastewater utilities and other interested parties will identify regional drinking water and wastewater priorities, discuss topics of regional interest, and investigate avenues of possible collaboration.
The dates and locations of the meetings will be posted here as soon as they are determined.
Director, Water Resources and Infrastructure Planning Program
Media inquiries call:
Program Mailing Address:
100 North Senate Avenue, Rm. 1275
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Brownfields Comfort/Site Status Letter Supplemental Information Request Form
- IFA Meeting Dates and Timelines
- Tax Exempt Bond Application 2018
- Volume Cap - Manufacturing Application
- Tax Exempt Bond Procedures 2018
- DWSRF Application
- WWSRF Application
- Brownfields Financial Assistance
- Brownfields Comfort Letter Request
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center