Pre-Licensing Education (PE) and Continuing Education (CE) Related Links
- Lookup Approved Pre-Licensing Education or CE Courses
- Find an Agent or Agency
- Producer (Agent/Agency) Licensing Main Page
- Important Updates, Notices, Updates to Law - Producer Licensing Division
- Pre-Licensing Education Providers Main Page
- Continuing Education Providers Main Page
- CE Providers General Information/Guidelines
- Types of Approvable Courses and Methods of Delivery
- Resident Licensing Guidelines/Requirements
- Pre-Licensing Exam Content Outlines and Study Materials
- Approved Pre-License Education Provider Pass Ratio
- Long-Term Care Agent Training Requirements
- Continuing Education Information for Agents
- Frequently Asked for Producer CE Questions
- Continuing Education (CE) Requirements by License Type/Line of Authority
- Request for Extension to Complete Continuing Education Requirements
- Retiring a License
- Licensable "Agent" Acts versus Non-Licensable "Clerical" Acts
- Service Requests, Forms, and Reporting Requirements
- Affidavit of Personal Responsibility
If you are eligible, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) can reimburse you for taking a license or certification test.
You can receive reimbursement of up to $2,000 per test, but not more than the VA approved cost of the test. You also may receive benefits to retake a test you did not pass. You may receive benefits to retake a test if the test is required for recertification or to allow you to retain a license you already have.
To learn more about reimbursement for licensing or certification test fees, visit www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/licensing_certification.asp.