The Leasing Division is responsible for the oversight of the leasing process. It also is responsible for reviewing and approving all real estate leases for State agencies under IC 4-20.5.
Real Estate Leasing assists state agencies by:
- Publishing and distributing a manual about the leasing development process.
- Publishing an annual report of all office, warehouse, parking and other miscellaneous leases where the State is the Tenant.
- Providing training on an annual basis about the lease development process.
- Provides Tenant Representative services when deemed appropriate.
- Providing telephone assistance to State personnel, or pre-reviewing leases to facilitate the process.
- Providing negotiation and price comparison expertise for State agencies.
- Providing Boilerplate forms and leases to be used when leasing Real Estate.
For more information, or assistance developing your leases, contact
402 W. Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- 2021 Annual Lease Report | (.pdf)