The State of Indiana is using the Supplier Contract Management module (SCM) to electronically prepare, track, sign and execute contracts for many state agencies.
Login to Sign a Contract
Supplier Portal | Sign In
- Adobe reader version 10.0 or later is required
If needed, the signatory can download a free copy at www.adobe.com/reader/
- Internet Explorer version 11.0 or earlier and Mozilla Firefox are the acceptable browsers
(Google Chrome is not compatible)
- The awarded supplier must have an active Bidder Profile Registration
How to Electronically Sign a Contract Training Materials
Once the state contract administrator/author has completed the final version of the contract document, then it is sent to the supplier to sign electronically.
- Supplier Portal - review the email request and log into Supplier Portal to access the contract
- Adobe Reader - Esigning the Contract Document
- Supplier Portal - Upload the signed contract
- Troubleshooting Guide | (.pdf)