Agency Main Banner Content
Agency Sub Banners
U.S. EPA and IDEM Consider Permit Renewal
Safety-Kleen Systems Inc., East Chicago, Indiana
U.S. EPA and IDEM will accept public comments about the proposed Safety-Kleen PCB treatment and storage approval through Aug. 31. More information is provided on the U.S. EPA website. You can also view approval documents and to submit comments via the site.
Indiana Air Permit Fee Information and Request for Fee Increases for Title V Permit Fees
IDEM’s Office of Air Quality has completed an extensive evaluation of revenues from Title V permit fees, and after careful consideration, and consistent with the provisions of the Indiana General Assembly’s House Enrolled Act 1278 which directs the Environmental Rules Board to approve a fee increase, IDEM is proposing to increase Title V permit fees. This proposed increase is necessary so that IDEM can continue to provide quality permit service in the air program and to ensure that IDEM has sufficient revenue to maintain the other portions of the air program funded through Title V fees.
The Recycling Market Development Grant is Now Accepting Proposals
The deadline for submissions is June 21, 2019 at 5:00 PM.
Projects should focus on reuse, reduction, and recycling methods that result in one or more of the following:
- An increase in recyclable material collection or consumption,
- A reduction in municipal solid waste shipped for final disposal,
- Improved partnerships with communities, including not only economic impacts, but increased public awareness of recycling opportunities through tangible outreach and education efforts.
Public/private businesses, local government and not-profit organizations located and doing business in Indiana may seek a grant starting at $1,000 and up to $250,000, with a 50 percent cash match.
- Acronyms List
- Electronic Permitting / Regulatory Services Portal
- Enforcement Database
- Impaired Waters (e303d)
- Online Air Permit Search
- Online Payment Options
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Safe Drinking Water Information Search
- Search for Authorization Status
- Virtual File Cabinet
- Wastewater Certification Renewal
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center