Medicaid/Public Assistance Fraud
The FSSA Chief of Investigations takes all reports where concerned individuals, employees, sub-recipients and contractors wish to report a fraud concern. Reports can be made anonymously, and all reports are kept completely confidential.
If you suspect fraud by a recipient, service provider, healthcare professional or employee for any of the assistance programs listed below, please contact us at the Fraud Hotline.
- SNAP/food assistance
- Medicaid and other state health care plans
- TANF/cash assistance
- Child Care Development Fund
- Other FSSA public assistance programs
FSSA fraud hotline:
- Call toll-free: 800-403-0864. Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Select option 5. When prompted, enter your ZIP code
- Email: ReportFraud@fssa.IN.gov
- Mailing address:
FSSA Compliance Division
402 W. Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Fax: 317-234-2244
- For fraud policy, click here.