Indiana 211 is a free information and referral service that connects Hoosiers with help and answers from thousands of health and human service agencies and resources right in their local communities, quickly, easily and confidentially. We use statistical data (not personally identifiable information) from calls, texts and web visits to help shed light on the nature of social needs in Indiana for decision-makers and governments across the state.
As a division of the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration, Indiana 211 can provide referrals for any service offered by an FSSA division, as well as for other resources in the community. Referrals that Indiana 211 can provide include but are not limited to the following:
- Children and family services
- Counseling and support groups
- Domestic violence, human trafficking and sexual assault resources
- Education and employment resources
- Food and clothing
- Health care
- Housing and utility assistance
- Legal aid
- Mental health and substance use resources
- Tax assistance
Any Hoosier can receive help by speaking with an Indiana 211 Community Navigator or accessing resources on our website.
- Dial 2-1-1 or 866-211-9966 (available 24/7)
- Text your ZIP code to 898-211 (available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Visit our website at IN211.org
Indiana 211 offers marketing materials which can be downloaded and printed for easy distribution.
Community agencies included in Indiana 211 database
Want to add your organization?
Please review our inclusion policy to find out if you are eligible to be listed in our database.
Already listed in the Indiana 211 database?
Great! Please help us ensure your information remains accurate.
- Search for your agency and request updates through the Indiana 211 Resource Search form. If you are not sure if you are listed, check here to search.
- Need help? Contact our resource team by phone at 888-211-2402 or by email at email@example.com.
Advantages of being included in the Indiana 211 database
Indiana 211 strives to have the most comprehensive and up-to-date database in the state. Our database contains information on thousands of health and human service agencies across Indiana. Benefits of adding your organization to the Indiana 211 resource database include:
- It’s free. Add your programs and services to our database at no charge.
- You’ll help more people. We will connect callers in need to the services you provide.
- We can field the first call. Indiana 211 alleviates administrative burdens and reduces costs associated with managing information and referral, helping your staff focus on serving clients.
- We can save your organization time. Indiana 211 is a resource for you and your staff. We are free, confidential, 24-hour time-saving tool for teachers, school counselors, social workers, doctors, nurses, emergency personnel and government officials.