Great Lakes Prevention Technology Transfer Center: The PTTC network provides free trainings and materials. Click on the link to register for upcoming trainings. To access recorded webinars and other resources, click on the link and then navigate to “Resources – Products and Resources Catalog”. You can also navigate to “Education – HealtheKnowledge.org” to access additional trainings.
IPRC training portal - register for upcoming trainings and access recorded webinars.
Regional system for the prevention of substance misuse
For more information about the Regional Prevention System, click here.
To learn more about the Regional Prevention System, view these flyers:
Recent funding awards
- Substance misuse prevention and mental health promotion services for older adult populations (50+) (RFF-2022-001)
- Substance misuse prevention and mental health promotion services for populations disparately impacted by COVID-19 (RFF-2021-009)
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of programs to address substance abuse prevention and mental health promotion at Indiana’s institutions of higher education (RFF-2021-005)
- CRRSA/ARP community substance misuse prevention and mental health promotion (RFF-2021-006)
- Community substance misuse prevention and mental health promotion (RFF 2019-12-1)
- Substance misuse prevention and mental health promotion for older adults, 50+ (RFF 2019-12-2)
Indiana youth survey (2020)
Substance Misuse in Indiana (2020)