COVID-19 (coronavirus) guidance for DMHA stakeholders
The Division of Mental and Addiction is actively working to develop and share ongoing guidance in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. Listed below are the guidances released to date by the DMHA, and all FSSA COVID-19 announcements can be found here, and to receive all DMHA updates please click here.
- Announcing: Coronavirus relief funds available for providers (May 22, 2020)
- COVID-19 guidance for inpatient behavioral health provider (May 13, 2020)
- Indiana ASAM designated residential treatment facilities directory (Updated May 13, 2020)
- DMHA provider telehealth and billing FAQ now available (April 3, 2020)
- Indiana Behavioral Health Inpatient Facilities Directory (April 2, 2020)
- COVID-19 multi-language resource available from Luna (April 1, 2020)
- Child Mental Health Wraparound service delivery related to the COVID-19 pandemic (March 24,2020)
- Modification to ASAM 3.5 (March 21, 2020)
- Additional Psychological First Aid trainings scheduled in response to COVID-19 epidemic and participation expanded (March 18,2020)
- Indiana to offer Psychological First Aid training in response to COVID-19 epidemic (March 16, 2020)
- State to allow opioid treatment programs the use of lockboxes; provide naloxone to help reduce spread of COVID-19 (March 16, 2020)
- COVID-19 (coronavirus) guidance for mental health care providers (March 12, 2020)
DMHA also continues to share daily updates from the Indiana State Department of Health with stakeholders and subscribers. The most up-to-date information from ISDH can be found here.