Vocational Rehabilitation / Employment
Vocational Rehabilitation helps individuals with disabilities achieve employment. Vocational Rehabilitation services are offered locally in 25 Area Offices throughout Indiana and Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors provide services in each county. Eligibility for Vocational Rehabilitation is not based on income or financial resources.
If you have a disability that is posing as a barrier for you to obtain, maintain or advance in employment…..
Vocational Rehabilitation can assist with the following:
- Exploring your employment interests and skills
- Helping you find your first job
- Providing assistive technology and other services to help you keep your job
- Re-entering employment after a period of not working
- Training for a new career due to factors related to your disability
- Providing services for career advancement
How to Apply for Vocational Rehabilitation?
If you are interested in applying for VR, the first step is to submit a referral form. This can be done one of the following ways: