Indiana Interpreter Certification Program
We set a statewide benchmark of behavior and competency for interpreters to ensure quality, professional interpreting services which protect persons who are deaf and hard of hearing and the public from misrepresentation. DHHS issues certificates and identification cards to qualified interpreters and handles grievance procedures.
Indiana Interpreter Certificate
- ICC Interpreters and contact information (Updated 10/22/2021)
- Indiana Interpreter Certificate Application for Renewal
- Application for Replacement of Lost IIC or ID Card
- 460 Indiana Administrative Code
- DHHS CEU Sponsorship Approval
Educational Interpreting Standards
DHHS no longer handles Educational Interpreters. For more information regarding the Educational Interpreters, please see the Department of Education website.